Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A bit of doodling

I have a colouring in book that is full of lovely designs that, for some reason, I can't bring myself to colour.  It does have some great designs for quilting, etc. 

So instead I've created my own colouring pages.  During our recent holiday I took along an A5 sketch book, black gel pen, selection of Inktense pencils and a brush for a bit of doodling.

 
First effort, coloured with Inktense pencils then brushed over with a moist brush.  

To avoid the colours running into each other, I did one colour at a time, left to dry before wetting the next colour.






 Next effort, this time just brushing over in one go.
 
 













water still to be applied 
 














A selection of pages to be coloured.  

 







 
  Next to try on fabric.

No comments: